Thursday 17 April 2014

Max The Curse of Brotherhood and Nordic Game Jam Poster




So both of these are more than a year old, but since they were both part of projects with launch dates and stuff, I coulnd't post them right away and then kinda forgot.

Well here they are. Both represent probably some of the most time consuming pieces I have ever done. Especially the Max poster went through a bunch of iterations and colour experiments. With such a big project as Max a lot of people have opinions, luckely most people liked the poster, only the appearance of Max age was up for debate.

While Max is now out on Xbox One, I am really looking forward to seeing in on the Xbox 360 and when the One comes to Denmark, so my countrymen can actually play it!

Check it out here: Max The Curse of Brotherhood

Unlike the Max poster, which had a lot of stakeholders, the Nordic Game Jam poster was a totally blue skyes project. They approached me for the poster, saying I could do whatever I wanted as long as it was in tune with the NGJ values.

Having attended the NGJ before I knew the vibe and wanted to catch the feeling of working late night using broad strokes and making strides trying to reach something unique and interesting. Mixing in the "Nordic" and maybe particularly the Danish, I ended up with a robot up of things which aligned with my idea of the area.






No comments:

Post a Comment